- What is your perfect date?
- I don’t have one. I am, what the people in your world call, an asexual. I would take enjoying an evening with friends, relaxing over a meal over a supposedly romantic interview process any day of the week.
- What do you think about when it rains?
- It depends on what book I’m reading. Usually when it rains I like to sit on the couch by the fire and read. If I’m on a job and it happens to rain I feel a bit like a drowned cat, so what I’m thinking at that moment is mostly swear words.
- What haunts you the most?
- The people I’ve lost. In the few instances where a person under my protection lost their lives…I can’t even put it into words.
- Favorite flower?
- The Ambrea flower. I found one on a shield job and brought it to my friend Slaght who paid me a crapload for it!
- Least favorite food?
- Locusts. Definitely locusts. When I lived with my uncle they were the cheapest form of protein available so I had to eat them but the feel of those legs scraping against my throat still give me the heebie jeebies.
What do you want to know about Ezra Toth? Add any questions you may have in the comments and I – I mean Ezra – will answer ASAP.
Bye for now!