I’ve got some high expectations for the coming year and while I’m trying not to think about the fact that 2022 could be interpreted as ‘2020 too’ I also respect that to-do lists are guidelines more than hard and fast rules. The reason I say that is because I’ve got quite a lot planned for the coming year:
- Take one class per 10 week term starting late March (for my master’s degree)
- Finish edits for Seer and work with my agent to find a Publishing House for it
- Decide which of my Works In Progress (Ethe (trilogy), Phantasia, Skye(trilogy), Sea & Storm, Why Is Mommy Sad?) get my attention next
- Resume a regular gym schedule
- Create and stick to a budget
- Get my condo to a state where 15-30 minutes of daily maintenance are all that is needed
- Find a way to promote and raise awareness for The Sword & Shield
- Be more active in my self-marketing efforts
So like I said, an ambitious list for the coming year but I think it’s attainable. The last thing I need is to set myself up to fail by biting off more than I can chew so I left off a few things that I’d like to do but am not committing to for this upcoming year.
Above all I plan on making the focus of 2022 center around self-improvement. I know I still have growing to do emotionally and part of being an adult is taking ownership of the need to constantly work towards the best version of yourself.
Like they say, grow through what you go through.
See you in the new year and
Bye for now!
One thought on “2022: I’m Looking At You”
Emma! I am so excited. I just downloaded your second edition of The Sword & Shield. Thank you SO MUCH for making this available to us. This is one of my favorite books, and I can’t wait to dig into it again in preparation for the sequel.